27 May, 2014

Thousand Islands (Pramuka Island and all around) #Day1


Yeah, travelling time! :) On December 28 - 29, 2013, I went to Pramuka Island by ship from Muara Angke Harbor. Pramuka Island is one of the islands in Thousand Islands. It is the first stop of the ship that I took from Muara Angke. Before going to there, I rent all stuffs through Mr. Ismail (08176405654) including boat for hoping islands (300k/boat), snorkeling devices (25k/person), and also homestay (350k/home). The first things I did in there was hoping islands :) Lol. I did hoping islands to Semak Daun Island and Water Island.

Semak Daun Island
Semak Daun Island had really beautiful beach. I found fishes along the beach. That was awesome! :) Semak Daun Island is a small island. There is a guard in this island, then you have to pay at least 20k to him for the security and cleaning service fee. In this island, you can find a canteen. If you get hungry in there, buy some foods!

Water Island
Water Island is just water which is located between two very long islands. As some people said, the picture that I took looks like scenery in Maldives. But, I don't know exactly. In Water Island, we can't visit the islands because it belongs to someone (on the other words : private island) and we are not allowed to go to there without special permission. So, my boat was just passing by. The scenery was so damn beautiful! :)

Hard Coral Location
Beside doing hopping islands, I also did snorkeling. The locations for snorkeling are soft coral and hard coral. Soft coral was located before I arrived at Semak Daun Island, then, the hard coral was located between my journey from Semak Daun Island to Water Island. That's my first experience for snorkeling on the sea. C'est extraordinaire! Guide gave the information how to put the snorkeling devices on my body in the right way. So, don't be scared if this will be your first experience in snorkeling.

After doing so many activities, I got hungry, then I visited Nusa Keramba Resto. This is the only one resto in the middle of the sea :) It was beautiful. The price in this resto was standard for seafood restaurant in Indonesia like Dermaga One or Bandar Djakarta. Here are the pictures of Nusa Keramba Resto :











That's the end of my journey in the first day around Pramuka Island. The story will be continued at the next post.

Merci et au revoir . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment