27 May, 2014

What's up?

Long time no post something on my blog. Many events happen from June 2013 till now. Happiness, sadness, laugh, cry, etc. But, what happen in life, that's the best things that GOD gives to me :)

Okay, now, I want to update my life in here. Now, I learn French language, as my dream. Suddenly, I want to learn it just because it is the second language in UNs (United Nations). Then, I thought it is important to learn. I study French in Institut Francais Indonesia (IFI) - Salemba. The teachers are really fun, kind, and good to teach me through IFI system. IFI is language institution under French Embassy. If you are interested in learning French, you can kindly visit www.ifi-id.com.

Then, what's new in my life? Now, I'm just got engaged with my boyfriend who is along with me for 7 years. That's good, as you see. But, trust me, there are more troubles to have such a long time relationship because everybody have their own thinking. If you get a relationship with someone, you have to adjust your life to them and vice versa. As my experiences, if you want to be destined with someone you love, you have to face you-dont-like side of your boyfriend/girlfriend. All people surely like the good side of anyone, but, the bad side? I think not all people can't stand it forever except they love him/her just the way he/she is. Love is really simple. Give more and take a little. But, not all people can apply it every time (like me, Lol). But, all you can do is always do the best things for him/her :) Okay, I think it is enough to talk about love, Lol.

Mmm in this year, I visited one beautiful and the oldest place which is still exist on the earth, here is Mount Padang. It is located at Cianjur. The road was really difficult, but, Mount Padang was awesome. It is the oldest megalithicum site in the world (around 14,500 - 24,000 BC). I will talk about this later in the different post.

Okay, guys, see you later on the next post :) Merci et au revoir . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment